Thursday, May 03, 2007

I.O.U. Tags...

I just remember I owe two tag here and up coming 1 tag from land far far away....
Ok no wasting time i do the 1st tag.

This is from pinky....

1. Name one person make your smile last night?
pinkzter ha ha ha ha ha

2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
dreaming. And not wet dream


3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Meneran.

4. What was something happen to you in 2006?
complete my 2nd stage of operation
meet superstar aceone, kennyng, nyonya penang and ah nel

5. What is the last thing you said aloud?
MERDEKA!!!!!!!

6. How many different things did you drink today?
6 glass of water per day

7. what color is your hairbrush?
solid go0ld

8.What was the last thing you paid for?
reload card. DiGI wan my number is 012-3456789
no.... I lied

9. Where were you last night?
Playing.

10. What color is your front door?
Red, blue, white and yellow.

11. Where do you keep your change?
Under my bed very safe.

12. What is the weather like to day?
Not very well evening snow...

13. What is the best ice cream flavor?
I love all type flavor.

14.What is some thing you are exited about?
Kimmy story. and color purple.

15.Do you want to cut your hair?
Which hair?

16.Are you over the age of 25?
Yes,

17.Do you talk a lot?
No, I'm not only politician talk a lot

18. Do you watch O.C.?
Not at all.

19. Do you anyone named Steven?
Steven Zala

20. Do you make your own words?
Yeah! some time.

21. Are you typically a jealous person?
Yes.

22. Name a friend whose a name start with letter 'A' ?
Aceone

23. Name a friend whose name start with letter 'K' ?
KIMMY!

24. Who's the 1st person on your received call list?
Kimmy

25. What did the last text message received say?
April fool!

26. Do you chew your straws?
some times

27. Do you have curly hair ?
Of course all people do have curly hair.

28. Where is the next palace you're going?
bath tab

29. Who is the rudest person in your life?
A person who always bullying me when I was in school days.

30. What the last thing you ate?
sushi


31. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
Gundam SEED Stargazer

32. Is there anyone like you right now?
Not yet.

33. When was the last time you did the dishes?
everyday

34. Are you currently depressed?
No.

35. Did you cry to day?
must have reason 1st.

36. Why you answer and post this?
I dunno, pinky ask me to do.

37. Tags 5 people that you know to do this tag?
1st is wennnn
2nd is Al Gore
3rd is Bush
4th is Tony
5th is Blair

that all mt tag.

1 comment:

Wennn said...

eh how come oni tag me and no one else ah???? Aiseh